NHM Assam Recruitment 2020: National and Health Recruitment Board, Assam has invited applications for the post of Pulmonary Medicine (TB & Chest). Candidates have already started to apply for this recruitment. The Last Date for the submission of the application form is 22.10.2020. Interested Aspirants who are missed this recruitment to apply for the post and Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Eligibility Details for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2020:
- At least MD/DNB in Pulmonary/Respiratory Medicine degree from a University recognized under the Medical Council of India (MCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE) and the candidate must register under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt.
- The application must be accompanied with the required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- Monthly Remuneration for the Regarding Post of Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1, 82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
General Conditions for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2020:
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to sign the Agreement of Terms & Conditions
How To Apply for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button, Your Online Form will be submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Apply Online Link – Click Here