NHSRCL Recruitment 2020. National High Speed Corporation Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Senior Manager (Contracts – Systems/Rolling Stock) – 04 Posts (1 – S&T, 1- Electrical, 2-Rolling Stock) from Official Site. Candidates can read it carefully and if you are eligible for NHSRCL then apply offline by filling the application form mentioned below. The last date to apply for this post is 15.11.2020. Before submitting your application online, please see all the details below. We would like to wish all the candidates all the best through Examsdaily.
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020
Education Qualification for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must have complete B. Tech / B.E (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized institute/university.
Desirable Qualification for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020:
Applicants may qualify in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level – 5 or Level-4 or Level-3.
Experience for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020:
Applicants should have at least 4 years’ experience in the areas detailed in the job description and in tender preparation of Signaling /Telecommunication /Ticketing / PSD system/ Electrical Works (OHE/Power Supply)/Rolling Stock / Depot Machinery & Plants.
Salary for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020:
Salary Offered for above said post is (E4) – (70,000-2, 00,000).
Selection Process for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020:
- Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a brief presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
- Selection will be based on Interview and Medical Examination.
- Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 15.11.2020
- NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non delivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Eligibility Criteria to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process itself due to various administrative reasons.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview or for any enquiry.
- Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment process.
- Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
- Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per company rules.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020:
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Senior Manager (Contracts – Systems/Rolling Stock)”. The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 15.11.2020.