NTPC Recruitment 2020 – Last Date to Apply Online. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released notification for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The tenure for this job is Fixed Term Basis for a period of 3 years. The Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 27 October 2020. If you are looking for a job in Indian Public Sector Undertaking Company, use this opportunity. Candidates can use the below link to apply online for this recruitment. Stay with us to get regular updates.
NTPC Recruitment Details
NTPC Recruitment Age Limit:
The Upper Age Limit for this post is 57 years
NTPC Recruitment Eligibility:
To apply for this recruitment, candidates should have completed any degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
NTPC Recruitment Experience:
Candidates should have following experiences to apply for this post:
- Candidates should need adequate and in-depth experience of distribution at senior level of management in large organisation of repute in the energy sector.
- Candidates should have a experience of at least 25 years in power sector including 10 years in Distribution
- The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of Interview be employed in a regular capacity and not in contractual/ad- hoc capacity in any of the CPSE including Subsidiaries/JV of CPSE, Central Govt./State Govt., State Public Sector Enterprise/Private Sector.
- Candidates from CPSE should be of Executive Director rank or General Manager with three years’ experience
- Candidates from State Govt/State PSUs should be of Director level & above.
- Candidates from Private Sector should be at senior management just below board level position.
- Candidates should have adequate experience of developing and expanding distribution business and should have very good understanding of commercial and financial aspect of electricity distribution including knowledge of regulations.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.