OFDC Recruitment 2020. Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant)/ Auditor, Lower Division Assistant and Executive Assistant (Jr. Stenographer) from the Official Site. Online Applications through OFDC’s website www.odishafdc.com are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following vacant posts on a contractual basis in different units. The Online Registration will be Starts from 27.10.2020 at 10.00 a.m. and the last date of submission of online application is 12.11.2020 up to 5:00 p.m. Application other than online mode shall not be accepted.
OFDC Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Details for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant) – Auditor – 58 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 72 Posts
- Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer) – 16 Posts
Educational Qualification for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant) – Auditor – Graduate in Commerce or equivalent exam of a recognized university. Must have 2 years of experience and have working knowledge Computer and be able to work independently in accounting-software
- Lower Division Assistant – Graduate of a recognized university. Must have 2 years of experience and have working knowledge Computer, computer hints of 40 wpm and be able to work independently
- Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer) – Graduate of a recognized university and 2 years of experience. He must have stenography Certificate. He must be able to take down dictation from a printed matter lasting for three minutes at the rate of 80 words a minute. He must transcribe the dictated passage within 20 minutes. Mistake, up to a maximum of l0% can be allow6d. Must have working knowledge in Computers and be able to work independently
Age Limit for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding 21 to 32 year’s age. The Age of the Candidate shall be calculated taking age as on 01.10.2020. By 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Socially Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) and Women, and By 10 years for candidates of PWD category.
Salary for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
- Junior Accountant (Accounts Assistant) – Auditor – Rs. 16,880/-
- Lower Division Assistant – Rs. 8,880/-
- Executive Assistant (Jr Stenographer) – Rs. 9,500/-
Selection Process for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates selected on the basis of written test will be called for subsequent selection process. Selection will be done on the basis of a written Examination for 200 marks (MCQ type in CBT mode) and practical Skill test of 50 marks.
Application Fees for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
The applicant belonging to Unreserved Category and SEBC Category requires to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only and the candidate belonging to SC, ST& PWD category requires to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred). The Application fee will be paid through the payment gateway provided in the online application page.
How to Apply for OFDC Recruitment 2020:
The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is dt 12.11.2020upto 5.00 p.m. The Online Application Forms will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be available thereafter. Incomplete application, paper application and application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
Apply Online (Activate on 27.10.2020)