OMC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC)Ltd has invited offline application for filling up the Manager (Fin.), E-3 grade posts. Graduate / Post Graduate & max 36 yrs of age limit candidates are eligible to apply. Hurry up and Grab the Opportunity. The candidates who are searching for Bank jobs this page is very useful for you. The Eligibility details and other things are given below.
OMC Recruitment 2020 Details
Eligibility Condition for the OMC Recruitment 2020:
- Should have 04 years Post Qualification relevant experience in Accounting/ Auditing/Taxation in any Govt./ State PSU/ Central PSU/ Other Corporate house of repute.
- Age relaxation shall be considered to SC, ST & other categories of Applicant as per guidelines of State Government.
- Candidates belonging to PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Sports Person shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
- After the appointment, the Executives shall be kept under probation for a period of one year. This period will be counted towards normal increment, leave & seniority. On successful completion of probation, the Executives shall be confirmed in their respective grade as indicated above.
General Conditions for the OMC Recruitment 2020:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original certificates towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10thonwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates considering the vacancies, post based percentage of reservation as well as requirement.
How To Apply for the OMC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
The qualifications prescribed for all the above posts must have been obtained through regular course. Equivalent Qualification, Qualification obtained through Correspondence Courses shall not be considered subject to the condition that the departmental candidates acquiring qualifications in correspondence courses from the recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE prior to 01.10.2012 can apply for the respective posts.