ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online Here || Just Now Released. Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released a notification for Medical Officer Post of 11 vacancies. The Job Location is Kolkata and Chennai. Interested candidates will be able to download the notification in our blog. Stay updated with us for further updates.
ONGC Notification 2020 Details
ONGC Job Vacancy 2020- Location wise:
- Kolkata – 08 nos
- Chennai – 03 nos
- Total – 11 nos
ONGC Recruitment Age Limit:
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
ONGC Notification 2020 Eligibility:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
ONGC Medical Officer Salary:
- Contract Medical Officer-Field Duty – Rs.75,000/-
- Contract Medical Officer-General Duty (Part Time) – Rs.41,000/-
- Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health – Rs.72,000/-
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) – Rs.72,000/-
- Contract Medical Officer – (Occupational Health-OH) – Rs. 72,000/-
ONGC Selection Process:
- The Candidates will be selected based on the candidate’s performance on the Interview.
How to Apply for ONGC MO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format to the email address: HR_ [email protected] as pdf file on or before 30.11.2020.
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 18-11-2020 to 27-11-2020.
Download Notification – Chennai
Download Notification & Application Form – Kolkata
The Vacancies are as follows:
Kolkata – 08 nos
Chennai – 03 nos
Total – 11 nos
What is the Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment?
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
What is the last date to apply ONGC MO Recruitment?
The Last date for ONGC Chennai is 27.11.2020 and for Kolkata is 30.11.2020