Philips Recruitment 2020. Philips has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of IPS Learning Advisor from the Official Site. So, all the eligible candidates can check the Philips Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria and last dates before applying for the available jobs in the below sections of this page. We update this page with latest job opportunities for freshers in Philips India. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility and experience can apply now for the Philips Jobs. The complete details regarding the Philips fresher’s job openings are available on this page. So, we advise all the job seekers to check this web page for jobs and updates.
Philips Recruitment 2020
In this role, you have the opportunity to be responsible for global support and services related to the Philips University learning platform: Cornerstone. Are you able to provide world class support, handling multiple requests at the same time and set the correct priorities in a challenging and dynamic international environment? Then this is a unique opportunity for you!
Job Role for Philips Recruitment 2020:
- Handling multiple learning requests/demand from learners and managers at the same time and set the correct priorities in a challenging international global environment.
- Support new releases of Cornerstone and assess impact by providing clarity and direction aligned with Cornerstone configuration options and new functionalities Support the global Philips workforce in any challenges they experience before and during training.
- Provide standard services related to various processes of the Philips University in Cornerstone, like the setup of classroom events, deploying online courses and curricula.
- Work according to defined standards and policies, ensuring compliance with regulations and data privacy.
- Actively drive process and solution improvements.
- Work with the global PPS teams on continuous standardization and knowledge transfer.
Eligibility for Philips Recruitment 2020:
- Academic (Bachelor) qualification and 3-5 years of relevant working experience in HR/IT projects and services.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Knowledge of HR Learning systems and processes (Expert knowledge in Cornerstone is a plus).
- Strong customer orientation and an excellent team player.
- Change agent with good facilitating and project management skills, with a ‘can-do’ mentality.
- Knowledge of quality systems and tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Good cultural awareness and ability to work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds.
- Functional and technical experience with business analysis, requirements gathering abilities and documentation.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for Philips Recruitment 2020:
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching.
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
- Healthy work-life balance.
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Let’s Open the Philips Official Website philips.co.in.
Step 2: Just scroll down on the home page and click on the “Career” section.
Step 3: Then, Find the Philips Company Job Vacancy as per your qualification.
Step 4: Select the one that is required for you.
Step 5: Read all the details about Philips Recruitment 2020.
Step 6: If eligible and go to click on apply online link.
Step 7: Fill all the details correctly and Submit the form.
Step 8: Take a print out copy of it.