Punjab National Bank Faculty Admit Card 2020 Out. Punjab National Bank is a Banking and Financial service bank owned by the Government of India with its headquarters is in New Delhi. The board had released the notification for the recruitment of Faculty and Office Assistant. Now the board has released the call letter for the recruitment examination for staff in Rseti Dhalai and Rseti Udaipur for the Faculty post. Candidates can download their admit card from the official site by using the link which is given below. Now let’s check the admit card details in this page.
Punjab National Bank Faculty Admit Card 2020
Punjab National Bank Faculty Admit Card 2020 Details:
The board has planned to conduct the examination for staff in Rseti Dhalai and Rseti Udaipur for the Faculty post on 01.11.2020. Candidates can download their call letter from th official site by using the link provided below. The admit card contains name of the candidates, address of the candidates, roll number, date of examination, reporting time, venue of the examination and the instructions. Candidates can download their admit card before the examination.
Punjab National Bank Faculty Exam 2020 Instructions:
Candidates must hand over this call-letter along with their photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator. Applicants must report at the examination venue before the time of the examination as printed on this call-letter. Candidates arriving after the time printed on the call letter will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and/or permission to leave the hall is given by the test administrator.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card/Passport/Permanent Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead)/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph /Employee ID) in original as well as a photocopy.
- Applicants are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of examination as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing at the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the test will be disqualified by the board.
- Person with Benchmark Disability should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
- Applicant should bring a ball point pen with you to the examination hall.
- On completion of the examination, candidate must submit the Question Paper and OMR answer sheet to the invigilator before exiting the venue.
How to Download Punjab National Bank Faculty Admit Card 2020:
Candidates can download their admit card by follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official site of Punjab National Bank
Step 2: Check the “What’s New” notification box for the Punjab National Bank Faculty Admit Card 2020 link.
Step 3: Then select “Aculty Call Letter RSETI Exam Tripura” link
Step 4: A PDF will appear. Check for your admit card and download it. Candidates can use the link provided below.