RITES Limited Engineer Notification 2020 OUT. Rail India Technical and Economic Service(RAILS) has released the Recruitment notification for the post of Engineer(Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) and Junior Assistant. Total Vacancies are 172. Last date to apply online for the post are 26.11.2020. Eligibility criteria, Salary details and Further details are given on this page. Kindly go through this page till end.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2020
RITES Limited recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineer Posts Candidates maximum age limit is 40 as on 01.11.2020
- For Junior Assistant post Candidates maximum age limit is 30 as on 01.11.2020
- For Engineer post Candidates should have experience of minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance/ production/ manufacturing/ maintenance & operations.
- For Junior Assistant post Candidates should have experience in the field of General Administration/ Monitoring/ Control/ Coordination/ Supervision/ MIS/ Security matters/ Control Room Management etc.
RITES limited recruitment 2020 Salary Details:
- For Engineer post, selected candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs.35,152/- per month
- For Junior Assistant post, selected candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs.18, 000 – 66, 000
RITES limited recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
For Engineer post General category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.6OO/- and EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.3OO/-
No fee is required to be paid for applying the Junior Assistant posts.
RITES limited recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
For Engineer post
- Experience – 5%
- Written Test – 60%
- Interview – 35%
For Junior Assistant post
- Written Test – 100%
RITES limited recruitment 2020 Required Documents:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications
- Proof of Identity & Address
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience
How to Apply for RITES vacancy:
For Engineer post
- Go to the Official site of RITES website
- Select career section and click online registration.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate “Registration No.” on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd (No documents are to be submitted at present).
For Junior Assistant Post
- Take a “Registration No.” like Engineer post process. Send all Required documents softcopy with Registration Form to the belonging E-mail address.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
While e-mailing the documents, following details are to be mentioned in the e-mail:
Name: (As mentioned in Application form)
RITES Registration No:
What is the last date to apply online for engineer post on RITES?
26.11.2020 is the last date to apply online for engineer post on RITES.
How many vacancies are available for civil engineer post on RITES?
Totally 170 Engineer posts are available. Specifically 50 Civil Engineer vacancies available.
What is the age limit for Junior Assistant post on RITES?
The age limit is 30 for Junior Assistant post on RITES.