RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam City, Guidelines & Dates 2020 Notice Released. Railway Recruitment Board has released the Indicative Notice with regard to Recruitment for various posts of Ministerial and Isolated Categories (MI). The Board released the notice regarding exam city, Guidelines & dates for Ministerial and Isolated Categories (MI) posts. Candidates can download the RRB Exam City, Guidelines & Dates 2020 Notice PDF in the mentioned below link in our blog.
RRB MI Exam 2020:
RRB MI Exam Admit Card Date & City:
The Single Stage CBT as per details provided in CEN 03/2019 duly observing COVID-19 guidelines will be held tentatively between 15.12.2020 and 23.12.2020. The Admit Card link will be activated on 4 Days before the Exam.
The link for viewing the Exam City & Date and downloading of Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites in due course i.e. 10 days prior to start of exam.
Following points are to be kept in mind for Aptitude test in Computer based testing (CBT):
- a) Understand the examples to do better in the test.
- b) Stay focussed on every question of every test throughout so that you are able to gain maximum scores.
- c) Keep in mind the time allotted for the test and try to finish within the stipulated time.
- d) If you find any question difficult, don’t waste time on it. Proceed to the next question.
- e) In the rest period between two tests try to relax so that you are able to focus again on the next test.
- The Question Papers shall be of objective multiple-choice type.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- There will be negative marking and a 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Mask (wearing a mask is compulsory)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
What should candidates bring to the exam centre?
Mask, Gloves, Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), simple pen, Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc), Call Letter
No, Aptitude test is meant for assessment of required cognitive attribute in a candidate and hence there is no negative marking.