SBI Apprentice Salary 2020 Details given in this page. State Bank of India has released the notification for filling up the huge Apprentice Vacancies. Now the Salary structure and details we are given below in our blog. Candidates who are interested and searching for the bank jobs can apply online link is provided below and also check the important instructions here.
SBI Apprentice Salary 2020:
The qualified candidates will receive the salary given below and also the board will increase the salary every year.
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration of Training:
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
- The Candidate should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in SBI or in any other organisation earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the apprenticeship Act 1961 as amended.
- Candidates who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the educational qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentices.
- SBI shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates will be relieved from the respective work area.
- The decision of the Bank will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, and cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the Bank based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Online applications which are incomplete shall not be considered as “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for engagement in apprentice. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the apprentice on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of document verification. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ PWD), etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination in view of COVID-19 situation and otherwise cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of engagement, if called for.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of engagement as apprentice, if found suitable for, will have to be submitted at the time of engagement.
- Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
- PWD candidates should produce disability certificate, on prescribed format issued by a competent authority as per the Government of India Guidelines.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices etc.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and such engagement will also be subject to all relevant rules/policies/guidelines of the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
- Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her satisfactory completion of KYE formalities.
- No change of data after submission of final online submission of application is allowed.
- All candidates (except those belonging to North Eastern states where an alternate ID proof will do) should produce Aadhaar number before engagement, i.e. contract signing for doing apprenticeship training.
- Bank reserves right to cancel the selection process entirely at any stage.
Total vacancies offered by the board for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 8500
Describe Duration of Training given for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Duration Of Training: Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
What is the Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language