Shipping Corporation of India Offshore Fleet Recruitment 2020 OUT. The Shipping Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Offshore Fleet Recruitment. The posts are Offshore Supports, Multi-purpose support vessel and Mobile offshore drilling unit. Total number of vacancies are 51. Last date to apply online is 15.11.2020. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on Official site or refer this page. Eligibility criteria and further details are given below on this page.
Shipping Corporation of India Notification Details
Shipping corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have completed DG approved GP Rating course (or Saloon Rating course for saloon crew) and as per DGS rule must have completed five basic modular courses (including STSDSD course) required for Seamen from DG approved institutes.
Candidate age should not be more than 59 years (except trainee cook) on the date of selection.
- Candidates Must have at least six months on board rank experience for Main Fleet
- Must have at least Nine months on board rank experience for OSV /MSV and 1 Year on board experience for MODU
- Sailing experience only on MSV/OSV/MODU will be considered for MODU vessels.
- Must have served on board vessels at least for six months in last three years from the date of selection except MODU.
- For MODU one year sailing in last 5 years is required.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
- During training on-board, the Trainee Cook will be paid stipend of Rs.5000/ PM and will not be entitled for any other allowances except following:
- Free boarding and lodging during on-board training.
- Portage and Conveyance as per NMB Agreement for Seamen and will be paid only upon completion of on-board training.
- In case of sickness, if any, whilst on-board, treatment will be provided as per applicable NMB agreement, but no illness wages will be paid.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Online applications are submitted by the applicants in standard format along with required uploaded documents.
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Any false information and criminal cases against candidate leads to cancellation of selection and candidate may be debarred for future selection.
How to apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official site of shipping corporation of India website
- Select the career section and then select fleet personnel option.
- OR refer this page. This page contains the Application form direct Link.
- Click Apply Now button, then the Application form will be appear on the screen
- Fill the Online application form then upload the required documents and submit it.
The last date to apply online for the offshore post is 15.11.2020 on Shipping Corporation of India.
There are 51 vacancies available for the Offshore post on Shipping Corporation of India
How to apply for the posts offered by Shipping Corporation of India?
Candidates can apply for the posts on Official site or Refer this page