Sports Authority of India Assistant Coach Recruitment 2020 OUT – Check Eligibility Details Here. Sports Authority of India has released a notification for the post of Assistant Coach. The Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 15 November 2020. Candidates can check the details about Tenure of Position, Qualifications and Experience details for this post in out blog. Stay with us to get regular updates.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment Details
Sports Authority of India Recruitment Eligibility:
- High performance coaching qualifications (minimum FIH Level 1)
- Knowledge of leading trends in coaching, including coaching science, practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
- The ability to effectively leverage and manage expertise from support services and other staff to ensure team success.
- The ability to attain excellence from players, coaches, staff and all stakeholders through the establishment of a ‘winning’ culture.
- Effective management skills that reflect your ability to build and successfully implement long-term strategic plans that are supported by informed operational decisions
Sports Authority of India Recruitment Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organising and implementing a comprehensive high performance coaching programme.
- Technical competence in computer skills with experience in used Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to perform SWOT analysis of squad members.
- High level of influencing skills
Sports Authority of India Recruitment Job Tenure:
The successful applicant will be engaged by Hockey India or Sports Authority of India on deputation or contract for 3 years, subject to the satisfactory completion of a 6-month probation period and Annual reviews and will be on the payroll of Sports Authority of India.
How to Apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment;
Applications should be submitted via email and include a cover letter addressing the Qualifications & Experience and the Minimum Skills Set outlined in the Position Description as well as a current resume to below mentioned address. Applications not addressing the Qualifications & Experience and Minimum Skills Set will not be considered.
HOCKEY INDIA B1/E14,
Ground Floor Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate Mathura Road,
New Delhi – 110044,
Email: [email protected]
Where is the head office of Sports Authority of India?
New Delhi, India
What is the qualification for Sports Authority of India?
Candidates should have completed M.Sc and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
When is the last date to apply for Assistant Coach Recruitment?
15 November 2020