SSC CHSL Notification 2020 Released on 06.11.2020. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020 for filling up the huge vacancy such as Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators post.
The CHSL Notification will be available on the official site on 06.11.2020. The Apply Online date & Vacancy updated soon by the official. Candidates keep the eye on our site once the notification is released by the official we update our blog. SSC CHSL Notification 2020 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020:
SSC CHSL Qualification:
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
SSC CHSL Age Limit:
The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years. Candidates should have Min 18yrs to Max 27yrs of Age Limit
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection
SSC CHSL Pay Scale:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
SSC CHSL Application Fee:
- Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam?
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020 – Available on 06.11.2020