SSC JE Paper 1 Analysis – Check Here. Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Exam (Paper 1 & 2) for Junior Engineer (JE) posts on 27.1.2020. Candidates who appeared can write well the JE exam. Now in this page we are providing the SSC JE Paper 1 Analysis and how the students face difficulties, also about the question paper. Candidates can refer our blog for the latest updates.
SSC Exam Analysis: (Shift 1 & 2)
- SSC is conducting this exam for the recruitment of 887 Vacancies of Junior Engineers (JE) Group-’B’ posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying, and Contract domain.
- SSC JE Paper-1 is Computer Based Exam (CBE) question paper consisted of total 200 questions for 200 marks in the Objective MCQ Format.
- Questions asked in the exam were of ‘Moderate to Difficult’ level for different subjects. Also, there was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- The Analysis will help you to assess your rank among the thousands of candidates, who have appeared for the SSC JE Paper-1 2020 Exam held on 27th October 2020.
- The paper was conducted in Online Mode across different cities except for Bihar Exam Centers. This exam will be conducted on 11th December 2020 (only for candidates who opted for Examination Centres in Bihar).
- All the questions were compulsory and were in Objective Type MCQ Format.
- Each question was of 1 mark.
- All the sections were in English and Hindi Language.
How was the SSC Paper 1 & 2?
As per the Candidates feedback it is Moderate to Difficult
What is the Conclusion of Analysis?
The Analysis will help you to assess your rank among the thousands of candidates, who have appeared for the SSC JE Paper-1 2020 Exam held on 27th October 2020.
What is the SSC JE Paper 1 & 2 Question Type?
All the questions were compulsory and were in Objective Type MCQ Format.