SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification Release on 01.10.2020. Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020 for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
Now they are planning to release the advertisement on 01.10.2020. Candidates who possess degree in engineering and searching for the job can wait for the notification available on the website on 01.10.2020. The vacancy and apply online date details updated soon by the official on 01.10.2020 & we update our blog after released by the officials. SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification eligibility details are given below.
SSC Notification 2020:
Candidates should possess Degree or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University or Institution/ Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board; and (b) Two years experience in Planning/ Execution/ Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.
Upper Age Limit:
Candidates should have Max 30yrs of Age Limit
The posts are Group „B‟ (Non-Gazetted), in Level-6 (Rs 35400- 112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply?
- Login to online system through your Registration Number and password
- Click „Apply‟ link in „Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination 2019‟ Section under „Latest Notifications‟ tab.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
Filling online Application for the Examination:
- Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
- Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP). If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination
- Scanned colour passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability. Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully and if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
- After submission of Basic Information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
- After completion of registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed only twice. Therefore be extremely cautious while making one time registration.
- You are again advised that name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, matriculation examination detail should be filled exactly as recorded in matriculation certificate. Your candidature may get cancelled in case of incorrect/ wrong information.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF – Available Soon
Apply Online – Link Activated Soon