Tamil Nadu becomes first state to launch Smart Black Board Scheme in India. Tamil Nadu became the first state in the country to initiate Smart Black Board Scheme. The Scheme was implemented more than 80,000 schools in the country.
- The smart blackboard scheme aims to use audio visual teaching material that can be integrated along with digital classrooms. It will create materials that can be fed into computer screens using pen drives.
- The Tamil Nadu State government has also decided to reduce be syllabus of 2020-21 by 40 per cent.
- According to the data, the state has more than 7500 teaching and 2400 non-teaching posts lying back and. The government is currently taking necessary steps to fill up these posts.
About Tamil Nadu:
- Capital: Chennai
- Chief Minister: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
- Governor: Banwarilal Purohit
- Which Payment Bank set to add another 300 Points at BPCL Outlet in Tamil Nadu? – Fino Payments Bank
- Name the Nano Satellite which is developed by 3 Tamil Nadu Students? – India Sat
- Which Bank introduced Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme for Tamil Nadu Fishermen? – Indian Bank
- Which Sate became the First State with Policies on Ethical AI, Blockchain and Cybersecurity? – Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Government signed 8 MoUs worth how many crores with Industrial Groups for Employment Creation? – Rs 10,399 crore
- Which State women topped the list of MUDRA Loan Scheme Beneficiaries? –Tamil Nadu