Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2020 – Last Date to Apply for Police Personnel Posts. Karur District, Tamil Nadu Government has invited application for the post of Police Personnel Posts. This recruitment contains 7800 vacancies. The Last Date to Apply for this post 26 October 2020. So candidates if you are not applied for this recruitment so far don’t miss this golden opportunity. The Direct Link to Apply Online is provided in this below. Follow us to get daily updates.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Details
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Vacancy:
- Armed Forces Second Guard – 695 nos
- Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police – 6545 nos
- Prison Second Class Guard – 112 nos
- Fire and rescue operations – 458 nos
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 45 years
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Eligibility:
- Applicants who are all wish to apply for this post should have completed Minimum 10th Class Pass (Matriculation) from Tamil Nadu state government recognized board or institute.
- Tamil Language is one of the subjects in 10th standard.
- Tamil Nadu state residents are eligible to apply. Ex-Police Personnel are also eligible to apply.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection Process consists of:
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standards Test
- Special Marks
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Examination Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs.130 as examination fees
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.