TAMP Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Tariff Authority for Major Ports has released the notification for filling up of Administrative Officer, Assistant on deputation & Stenographer Grade ‘D’ on deputation/ contract basis. Candidates may send the application form within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the given address below.
TAMP Recruitment 2020:
- Administrative Officer – 01 (One)
- Assistant – 02 (Two)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 01 (One)
Educational and other qualification:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- 5 (Five) years experiences in Accounts, Administrative and Establishment work in a supervisory capacity in Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Body or Statutory Body.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University;
- Atleast 5 (five) years service in the immediate lower grade in the Central/ State Govt./ Autonomous body/ Public Sector undertaking/ Major Ports.
- Should have good knowledge of office procedure, Rules and Regulations relating to Establishment and General Administration work and the capacity to examine the cases thoroughly with good qualities of noting and drafting
Matriculation or equivalent;
- Speed of 80 words per minutes in Stenography (English or Hindi) and 40 words per minutes in typewriting.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations and should be well versed in the operation of computer.
- Should have proficiency in typing on electronic typewriter/ working on computer/ personal computer
- Should be well versed in the operation of Computer / Personal Computer / familiarity with wordstar / word processing and similar software programmes
The maximum age limit for deputation shall be 56 years on the last date of receipt of the application.
- Administration Officer: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (PB-3) (pre-revised) Revised Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1, 77,500/-)
- Steno: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay – Rs. 2,400/- in PB-2 (pre-revised)
- Assistant: Rs.9300-34,800 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4200/- in PB-2 (pre-revised)
- Revised Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1, 77,500/-)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may forward their applications indicating clearly the name of the post applied for affixing a recent passport size photograph furnishing- Name in block letters, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Address for correspondence along with contact telephone number & Email-Id, Age & Date of Birth, Educational Qualification- Essential & Desirable, category to which they belong, Work experience with details of pay & duties and any other relevant information along with attested copies of certificates, proof of educational qualifications, date of birth and Caste certificate etc., to the Administrative Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, 4th floor, Bhandar Bhawan, Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai- 400 010 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.