TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Senior Draughting Officer, Draughting Officer. Eligible applicants may appear for a written examination followed by an interview on 04.11.2020 at 9.30 A.M, Check here Below Information. Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Details
Educational Qualification For the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
- BE (Civil) degree from an AICTE recognised institute with a minimum of 5 year experience in civil construction works in the post of AEE (Civil) and higher category.
- Candidates with BE (Civil) / Equivalent qualification from a AICTE recognised institute with 5 years of experience in civil construction works.
- Candidates with BE (Electrical) / Equivalent qualification from a AICTE recognised institute with 5 years of experience in electrical works.
Vacancies For the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit For the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Age limit for retired personnel: Not exceeding 65 years of age.
Pay Scale For the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Consolidated pay (per month) Rs: 40,000/-pm to Rs: 50,000/-pm
General Conditions For the TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification only need to attend the walk-in Interview
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The period of appointment of the above posts will be initially for a period of six months and is likely to be extended further for the period of the project completion subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Walk In Interview Address:
AIIRLIVAS, V.Koot Road, Chinnasalem, Salem District and Sl.No. 5 to 6 will be at Estate Office, TANUVAS., Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-51.