TCS ION IntelliGem 2020-21: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has conduct the TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21. Interested students can register for this contest through online mode before 21.11.2020. This is a national-level contest on skills for the students of Grades 5 to 9. Now let’s take a brief look on this contest process and procedure to register in this page.
TCS ION IntelliGem 2020
TCS ION IntelliGem 2020:
TCS iON IntelliGem is a national-level contest on 21st Century Skills for the students of Grades 5 to 9. From this contest student can gain knowledge in Universal Values, Global Citizenship, Communication, Creativity & Innovation and Financial Literacy. These are the five topics for TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21. Interesting students can register themselves after their school complete the registration. Once after the schools get the School ID, the student belongs to that school can register by using that ID.
TCS ION IntelliGem 2020 Registration:
Students of the registered schools can continue their registration from “Student Registration”. Students have to fill and submit the “Application Form” in that page. After that, they have to select topics and make payment. Upon successful completion of payment, a confirmation email is sent to the registered email ID. Registered students can click on the link under ‘My Products’ (in ‘My Dashboard’ screen) to access the grade community to start fun-filled learning. At last students can participate in that contest.
TCS ION IntelliGem 2020 Contest Details:
The TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21 Contest will be held in 3 stages. They are
- Qualifying Round,
- Grand Final.
This phase aimed at evaluating a student’s understanding and knowledge of their topics. The Qualifying Round comprises of two online assessments. In this round, students will be evaluated at their grade-topic level. Students will have to mandatorily take both the assessments as each assessment carries a weightage. Based on their performance in these assessments, students will move on to the next stage.
After the Qualifying Round, top students from every grade-topic will be selected for the Pre-Finals. In this round, a panel of experts will evaluate a student’s skill demonstration/performance across their topics. This round consists of audio/visual, activity-based interview.
Based on their performance in the Pre-Finals, the top students for every grade-topic will be selected to participate in the Grand Finale round. In this round, students will be evaluated by a Jury in a face-to-face, activity-based contest. For every topic, the top performer will be chosen as the Winner of TCS iON IntelliGem 2020-21 across two categories – Junior (grades 5 and 6) and Senior (grades 7, 8 and 9).
TCS ION IntelliGem 2020 Fee Details:
Applicants must pay for each topic they select. The fee of Rs.399/- will be collected from the candidates for each topic. Candidates make this fee payment in the “Select Topics and Pay” step.
How to Register for TCS ION IntelliGem 2020:
The registration process will contain the steps of School registers, Student registers, Student selects topic(s) and makes payment, Student starts learning and Student gears up for the contest.
Step 1: School registers:
- A student can register for the contest only if the school in which the student is currently studying registers for the contest. Hence, to enable student registrations the school must register first.
- Go to the Official Site of TCS ION IntelliGem.
- Under the ‘Are you a School?’ section, click on ‘REGISTER NOW’ button.
- A unique School ID (numeric) will be generated for the school. This School ID will serve as a unique identification number for the school throughout the contest.
Step 2: Student registers:
- Click on ‘REGISTER NOW’ button.
- Fill up the ‘Sign up’ form:
- Enter the details like Full Name, Email ID, etc. of the student.
- Enter parent/guardian details like Name, and Email ID.
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
Step 3: Student selects topic(s) and makes payment.
- Click on ‘Select Topic(s) & Pay’ button; OR
- Scroll to the ‘Topics for 2020-21’ section on the page.
- Selection of topics is allowed after successful submission of the application
- Select one or more of the five topics: Universal Values, Global Citizenship,Communication Skills, Creativity & Innovation, and Financial Literacy.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button.
Step 4: Student starts learning
- Click on ‘Login’ on the top right corner of the page; OR ‘REGISTER NOW’ button and then click on ‘Sign In’ button below.
- If you Already have an accoun then, Enter the ‘Email ID’ and ‘Password’, and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Upon successful login, you can click on the link under ‘My Products’ (in ‘My Dashboard’ screen) to access the grade community to start fun-filled learning.
Step 5: Student gears up for the contest.
- Candidates can start participating and win prizes.
Candidates can follow the steps provided above to register for TCS ION IntelliGem 2020.
The fee of Rs.399/- will be collected from the candidates for each topic.
What is the last date to apply for TCS ION IntelliGem 2020?
The last date to register for TCS ION IntelliGem 2020 is 21.11.2020.