TCS Recruitment 2020 Out- TCS has released the notification for the posts of “Devops Engineer”. Interested candidates can apply for this post through online from the official site. Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The board has released the notification for the Devops Engineer in Bangalore. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who belong to Bangalore and seeking the job in TCS. Now let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of this post in this page.
TCS Recruitment 2020
TCS Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post must possess 15 years of full-time education and Undergraduate from recognised university. Candidates who have minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable) are eligible for this post. Candidates with good soft skills with strong communication will be preferred for this post.
TCS Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Applicants must have 6-10 years experience in relevant field to apply for this post.
TCS Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
Candidates who will be selected for this post may get the following responsibilities as a Devops Engineer.
- Participating in Functional Specification document walkthroughs and experience in Reviewing Code, Unit Test Results.
- Providing consultancy to designers.
- Signing-off functional specifications (erstwhile detailed design).
- Creating Technical Specifications and Unit Test Plan.
- Handing over the release note to Deployment/Test team after SQA approval.
- Maintaining and feeding back review logs to SQA and overall delivery quality of the work package assigned.
- Efficient problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Provide consultancy support towards analysis, high level design, build, system testing, SIT and other project led testing including non-functional testing.
- Input to roadmap/innovation activities relating to the DC technical scope including software packages.
- Review business requirements, test strategies, warranty plans and other design related artefacts.
- Represent functional analysis and design team in various forums.
- Delivery ownership for Functional Specification (erstwhile detailed design).
- Contributing in HLD preparation and reviewing HLD.
TCS Recruitment 2020 Job Location:
Selected candidates may place in Bangalore by the board.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Devops Engineer in TSC can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to official website of TCS Careers.
Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
Step 3: Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
- Who is eligible to apply for Devops Engineer post in TSC?
Candidates who have 15 years of full-time education and Undergraduate from recognised university and 6-10 years experience in relevant field are eligible to apply for Devops Engineer post in TSC.
- What is the last date to apply?
Candidates must apply for Devops Engineer post in TSC before 27.11.2020.
- What will be my responsibility as a Devops Engineer post in TSC, if I was selected?
As a Developer, you will capture data to translate and transform it into a processing language and build industry-specific solutions based on industry needs, manage and upgrade existing applications