Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020. Telangana High Court has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) from the Official Site. They are totally 07 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21.10.2020 to 09.11.2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Telangana High Court Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
The applicant for the above said post shall be A person having good character, and is free from any infirmity, which renders him/her, unfit for such appointment.
- He/she is not a citizen of India;
- He/she is dismissed from service by any High Court;
- He/she has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude;
- He/she is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examinations or selections conducted by it
- He/she directly or indirectly influences the recruitment authority by any means for his/her candidature;
- She marries knowingly a person having a wife and
- He/she is arrested in connection with any crime involving moral turpitude and concerned with the same.
Age Limit for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
A person who has completed 35 years of age and not completed 45 years of age as on the pt day of the month in which the notification inviting applications for appointment is published in the news papers [Upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years in respect of the applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes (nomenclature modified as “Socially and Educationally Backward Class”)
Salary for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
The scale of pay of RS.51550 – 1230 – 58930 – 1380 – 63070 (as per the pay scales as on 01-01-2006) in the Telangana State Judicial Service, to be made by direct recruitment.
Selection Process for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
The Selection will be based on Written Test Or Viva voce.
Application Fees for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
The applications in the Proforma prescribed below, accompanied by a crossed demand draft for RS.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) towards examination fee drawn in favor of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, whereas the applicants belonging to SC and ST categories have to pay only Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) towards examination fee,
How to Apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can Download the Application Form and along with photocopies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer in proof of the eligibility, addressed to the Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana, General Administration, Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad-500063, should reach the Chief Secretary not later than 5.00 pm on 09-11-2020.