UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date & Admit Card Details 2020 Released. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has going to conduct the written examination for 209 Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant (CAPF) posts on 20th December 2020. The Admit Card link will be activated on 2nd week of December 2020 – Expected. UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date & Admit Card Details are given in our blog.
UPSC Exam Date & Admit Card 2020:
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date 2020:
UPSC CAPF AC Exam will be held on 20th December 2020 in two shifts paper 1 & paper 2. The paper 1 will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & paper 2 is from 2.00 P.M to 5.00 P.M. Candidates start preparing and ready for the Examination.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [https//www.upsconline.nic.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Penalty for wrong Answers (in Objective Type Papers) There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Download?
Step 1: Visit official site of UPSC
Step 2: Click on “Admit Card Link” in the home page under what’s New Option
Step 3: It will direct into new page
Step 4: Enter the required details
Step 5: Check your Admit Card
Step 6: Take a admit card printout for future use
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date 2020:
There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc.