UPSC GDMO/MO & RO Exam Date, Center & Scheme 2020 Notice Released. Union Public Service Commission has released the Exam Date, Center & Scheme for Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Homoeopathy) & General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) posts. No request for change of test center will be entertained. Candidates can download the Exam Scheme and start preparing for the examination. They also check the exam center and schedule given below in our blog.
UPSC Exam 2020:
UPSC Exam Date 2020:
The Commission has decided to conduct a Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) for short-listing the candidates for the above mentioned posts on 20.12.2020 (Sunday) (Forenoon Session) from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM (Candidate’s Reporting Time At Exam Centre IS 08:00 AM) as under. Only those candidates shortlisted in Combined CBRT and who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the post shall be called for interview.
Candidates are requested to report the venue as per the date and time. Venue will be announced soon by them.
- Intimation about venue of the recruitment test will be communicated to the candidates in due course.
- Combined CBRT and the interview shall carry a 75:25 weightage for those candidates shortlisted out of the combined computer based recruitment test and those who qualify in the interview. Standard of suitability for the interview for candidates belonging to various categories.
Standard of suitability for the interview for candidates belonging to various
- A category is fixed as under:
- General/EWS Category: 50 and above
- OBC: 45 and above (on relaxed standards)
- SC/ST: 40 and above (on relaxed standards)
- PWD (Gen/OBC/SC/ST/EWS): 40 and above (on relaxed standards)
- Scheme of the Test:
(a) The test will be of two hours duration.
(b) All questions will carry equal marks.
(c) The test will have objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
(d) The medium of the test will be English only.
(e) There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
(f) The Test will carry a maximum of 300 marks.
- Syllabus of the Test:
The syllabus of the question paper shall broadly cover:
- All the core areas normally included in the Bachelor’s Degree of Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery programmes of Indian Universities.
- Ahmedabad – 01
- Bhopal – 04
- Chennai – 12
- Delhi – 08
- Dispur (Guwahati) – 09
- Jaipur – 11
- Jammu – 34
- Kochi – 24
- Kolkata – 06
- Lucknow – 26
- Mumbai – 05
- Nagpur – 13
- Port Blair – 37
- Ranchi – 41
- Vishakhapatnam – 51