UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification 2023 Detail:- The Indian Civil Services Examination (Prelims), 2023, has received formal notification from the Union Public Service Commission. With the purpose of filling 1105 different civil service positions, UPSC will hold the Indian Civil Services Test. Within the application deadline, candidates who meet the requirements outlined in the UPSC official notification can submit their online applications for employment.
- NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 48 Post on ITI Trade
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 SSB – Apply Now For 4790 Constable Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Detail
- Name of Exam: Indian Civil Services Examination (Preliminary), 2023
- No of Posts: 1105 Posts
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Centres in Assam: Jorhat and Dispur
Qualifications for the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
To appear for the UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE), a candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Age Limit: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as of August 1 of the examination year. However, certain age relaxations are provided to candidates belonging to certain categories.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.
- Number of Attempts: The number of attempts that a candidate can make for the UPSC CSE examination depends on their category. The maximum number of attempts for general category candidates is 6, while OBC candidates get 9 attempts, and there is no limit for SC/ST candidates.
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria for the UPSC prelims Recruitment 2023 CSE examination are subject to change, and candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for the latest information.
UPSC prelims Recruitment 2023
|Scheduled Caste||5 Years|
|Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
Payment Options: Applicants may pay their application fees in cash at any SBI branch or online through a payment channel.
How to Apply for UPSC IAS Recruitment
On the official web page of the Union Public Service Commission, applicants who are eligible for the Indian Civil Services Examination 2023 may submit their online applications. Beginning on February 1, 2023, applicants must submit their applications online. Applicants should be aware that applications made in any other way than the official online application process will not be accepted. To finish the application procedure, candidates can follow the steps below.
The UPSC Indian Civil Services (ICS) Examination is one of the most prestigious and competitive exams in India. The application process for the ICS recruitment is done through online mode. Here are the steps to apply for the UPSC ICS recruitment:
- Visit the official UPSC website at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Application for Various Examinations” link.
- Select “Indian Civil Services Examination” from the list of exams.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Part I Registration” link.
- Fill in the required details such as personal information, contact details, and educational qualifications.
- After completing the Part I registration, you will receive a registration ID and password.
- Log in with your registration ID and password and proceed with the Part II registration.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications provided by the UPSC.
- Pay the application fee through online mode. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 100, and SC/ST candidates and female candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
It is important to note that the application process for the UPSC prelims Recruitment 2023 is done online mode only, and there is no provision for offline applications. Additionally, it is recommended to read the official notification carefully before applying to ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and fulfill all the requirements.
|Application Start Date||1st February 2023|
|Application Last Date||21st February 2023|
Important Links of UPSC prelims Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
- What is the new age limit for UPSC 2023?
Age restrictions for UPSC Recruitment 2023 range from 21 to 32 as of the first day of August 2023.