UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Union Public Service Commission has invited online application for filling up the Extension Officer, Foreman (Mechanical) & System Analyst cum Computer Programmer posts. So, candidates can apply online for the following posts. 10th pass can apply online. Great opportunities for job seekers apply soon. UPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility details are given in our blog.
UPSC Recruitment 2020:
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate / Degree/Diploma certificate/Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Master Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension from a recognized University or Institute or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Rural Management from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management or Vegetable Science or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university or institute/ M.Sc. Computer Science
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Candidates should have Max 35yrs of Age Limit
- The age limit shown against item No. 1* is reserved for Scheduled Castes candidates is relaxed age limit for Scheduled Castes Candidates. The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
UPSC Foreman Salary:
Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module: –
- a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- e) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- f) A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- g) Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- h) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF (Available)