UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the following Foreman, Assistant Engineer & Other Posts. So, candidates hurry up and grab the opportunity. Aspirants can apply through online mode from 15.10.2020. Read the advertisement if you are eligible then apply for it. UPSC Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Assistant Engineer – 02
- Foreman (Computer Science) – 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer) – 03
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical) – 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) – 10
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Haematology) – 10
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor – 05
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Medical Oncology) – 02
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology) – 06
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 15.10.2020.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 16.10.2020.
Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree/MBBS/Degree in Computer Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization. OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Computer Engineering from a recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization. OR Master’s Degree in Science (M.Sc.) in Computer Science from any recognized University.
Candidates should have Max 40 years of upper Age Limit
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC Plus NPA. Group ‘A’ Central Health Services Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. to be uploaded
- Then pay the fee and check whether all the process completed or not and all the details given are correct or not check fully
- Then take an application form printout for future use