Vodafone Recruitment 2020. Vodafone invites Applications for the post of Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager. The Application Posted Date is 27.10.2020. It’s a Full time and Permanent Job opportunity offered by Vodafone. Vodafone needs a person who fulfill their required skills. Further details are given below.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager Descriptions:
The IT Deployment Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and delivers end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems. Typically reports to the IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
The Network Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in monitoring network nodes, executing event/incident management, configuration, escalation, release and deployment and 3rd party management activities, ensuring a high quality, reliable network service is available to our customers. Typically reports to the Network Operations Manager or Senior Network Operations Team Leader.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager Required Skills:
Vodafone requires some Technical knowledge for the belonging posts. If the candidates fulfill their requirements and then the candidates are selected for the role.
- Micro Services and APIs
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Mobile and Network Security
- Dev Ops
- Service and Delivery Management
- Automation and Robotics
How to Apply:
- Go to the official site of Vodafone.
- Select the “Jobs” option on the top of the menu bar
- Find the Post Advertisement and open it. The Login page will appeared on the screen. If you have account already on Vodafone portal then login or Create the account for applying the jobs
- Fill the Details on the site and submit it.