Volkswagen Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Volkswagen has invited online application for the following System/software developer (m / f / d) Functional safety in drives & Business Administration (male, female, male) Strategic Cooperations post. Candidates who are interested to work in Volkswagen Company can check eligibility and apply soon. Shortlisted candidates can call for the interview. Volkswagen Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are provided on this page.
Volkswagen Recruitment 2020:
We are responsible for the development of functional safety in drives with a focus on drive control devices. The area of responsibility includes conventional and electric drives as well as the entire range of functions from the accelerator pedal to start-stop to highly automated driving functions. We carry out hazard and risk assessments. From this, we derive all necessary development steps for the drive system up to the required software units in the control unit and carry them out. We secure the scope of simulators and global vehicle tests. At the end of the development, we issue the functional safety approval for all drive control devices.
- Creation and maintenance of work products according to ISO 26262 for drive systems and the customer and vehicle functions implemented with them.
- Carrying out and documenting hazard and risk assessments
- Technical supervision of safety analyzes (fault tree analyzes, FMEA)
- Creation and maintenance of security plans
- Creation and coordination of development agreements with partner companies
- Creation of functional and technical security concepts and development of security requirements
- Specification of safety functions down to the code level
- Track the implementation of security requirements
- Planning and implementation of the project-specific verification and validation
- Performing the safety case for components in the drive train
- Completed technical or university degree in a technical or scientific field
- Experience in system and software development
- Excellent overall system understanding of vehicles and drives
- Successful completion of an economics degree or a technical degree with a focus on economics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the areas of strategy, auditing, investment, project and / or product controlling
- Broad experience in interdisciplinary
- Project work and in cooperation with internat Partners
- Experience in the creation and plausibility check of business plans as well as benchmark and scenario analyzes; In-depth knowledge of IFRS is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and business fluency in English
- Excellent ability to deal with complex issues independently
- High level of initiative & interkult. competence
- High analytical competence, willingness to travel and flexibility
You have the following interdisciplinary skills:
- Independent way of working
- Analysis and abstraction skills
- Willingness to take responsibility for the security of technical systems
- This point is at the Volkswagen AG in Wolfsburg to occupy.
- Use is possible from: Timely/01.11.2020