WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has released the notification for filling up the Medical Officer posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can attend the Walk-In on 04.12.2020. WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
WBPDCL Medical Officer Recruitment:
WBPDCL Vacancy 2020:
- UR – 01
- UR (EC) – 1
- SC – 01
- ST – 02
- ST (EC) – 01
- OBC (A) – 03
- OBC (A) (EC) – 01
- OBC (B) – 02
- OBC (B) (EC) – 01
Total – 13
WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with Medical Council of India / West Bengal Medical Council.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit & Relaxation:
- 36 years as on 01.11.2020 for General category candidates.
- Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates as per norms.
- Max age limit with all applicable age relaxation is 45 years as on 01.11.2020 for all categories of candidate as stated
WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Walk in Interviews shall be held on 04.12.2020 (Friday) from 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M. at the Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, and Kolkata-700098. Candidates are requested to come with filled in Annexure – A with two recent passport size photographs, self attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age), educational certificates, mark sheet of MBBS Degree, Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India West Bengal Medical Council and other relevant certificates alongwith original testimonials.
WBPDCL MO Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Basic Pay shall be Rs. 56,100/- in the Pay Scale of Rs. 56,100 — 1, 60,500/- as per ROPA 2020. In addition to the Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Non Practicing Allowance, Field Compensatory Allowance (depending up on place of posting), LTC / HTC, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave encashment, benefits of medical treatment for self & dependents shall be made admissible as per Rules of the Corporation.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2020 Interview Details:
Date & Time of Walk-In- Interview: 04.12.2020 (Friday) from 10.30 am to 02.00 pm
Venue: Corporate Office, WBPDCL, ‘Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban’ Plot No. 3/C, LA Block, Sector — III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700 106.
- Candidates must write their name in the application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof in Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview.
- All qualification certificates should be issued by the recognized Board / Institute / University. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute and such conversion certificate is to be attached alongwith application. .
- Incomplete application / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
- Before appearing for Walk-In-Interview the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Details once submitted at the time of filling up of application shall be treated as final and no changes shall be allowed thereafter.
- SC/ST / OBC (NCL) for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)’ belonging to West Bengal. The SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidate belonging to the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General category candidate.
What is the Walk-In Date for WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020?
The Walk-In for WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020 – 04.12.2020
How many vacancies offered by the board for WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020?
Total vacancies offered by the board for WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020 – 13
What is the Selection Process for WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020?
WBPDCL (Medical Officer) MO Recruitment 2020 selection is based on Interview only