WCCB LDC, Constable Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form & Eligibility Details. Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Director, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and Constable of 10 Vacancies. Candidates can download the Application Form from the following link. We provide the qualification, pay scale and application process details in our blog. Stay with us to get daily updates.
WCCB Recruitment Details
WCCB Recruitment Vacancy:
- Assistant Director – 01 no
- Stenographer Grade-I – 03 nos
- Stenographer Grade-III – 01 no
- Upper Division Clerk – 01 no
- Lower Division Clerk – 02 nos
- Constable – 02 nos
WCCB Recruitment Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- Officers in the Central Government or State Government or the Union Territories with relevant post can apply for this recruitment
- Check the Official Notification for More Details
WCCB Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Assistant Director: PB-3, (15600-39100) with GP Rs. 5400/-
- Stenographer Grade: PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/
- Stenographer Grade-III: PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-
- Upper Division Clerk: PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-
- Constable: Level 3 in the pay matrix, (Rs. 21700- 69100/-)
How to Apply for WCCB Recruitment:
Eligible candidates can send the application form on or before the last date to below mentioned address. Candidates will not to pay any fee. The Prescribed Application Format is provided in the following link.
The Additional Director,
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau,
2nd floor, Trikoot-l,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
The Steps to apply for the recruitment is provided above.
The Range of Pay Scale is Rs. 5200 to 69100 according to the post.