YouTube Recruitment 2020. Want to take part in YouTube Recruitment 2020 Drive? then, here you go and find out the YouTube Careers from this page. We have given the YouTube Recruitment Registration link at the end of this page. YouTube has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Manager, Content Partnerships, and YouTube from Official Site. Willing aspirants can apply through online from the official website from this post. The Apply online link is given below.
YouTube Recruitment 2020
Minimum Qualifications for YouTube Recruitment 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing in the Entertainment, Media or Ed. Tech industries.
Preferred qualifications for YouTube Recruitment 2020:
- MBA or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Customer/Partner Management, with experience working with executive internal and external stakeholders and across cross-functional teams
- Experience initiating and driving new business opportunities in the media or Education/EdTech space.
- Experience with project management and account management, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the news/media industry, with excellent strategic-thinking and communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills.
Job Description for YouTube Recruitment 2020:
- As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you’ll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You’re comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
- In this role, you will initiate and manage daily operations and partner relationships, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, troubleshooting partner systems around reporting and content management, and creating periodic reports on partner performance.
- At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
Job Responsibilities for YouTube Recruitment 2020:
- Manage and strengthen strategic partnerships, as well as develop new partnership opportunities to help key partners grow their audience on the platform.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends, and grow the business towards performance goals, including maximizing viewership, growth, content delivered, and community interaction.
- Resolve business issues with partners in a timely and effective manner.
- Work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional partners to develop and implement creative ways to improve partner relationships, grow distribution, and business growth.
- Engage with executive leadership to cultivate long-term partnerships and advocate internally on behalf of our partners.
How to Apply for YouTube Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Log in to the official website.
Step 2: On the homepage, people can find the “Register here” link.
Step 3: Go through the link
Step 4: Choose the Current Opening 2020 Details.
Step 5: Click on the Apply Online link.
Step 6: Fill all the details given in the Applications.
Step 7: Click on the submit button.
Step 8: Finally, take a print out for further use.